Casual Classes Hand Building - Monday Morning
YOU MUST HAVE COMPLETED A 6 WEEK COURSE WITH US OR ANOTHER STUDIO TO BE ABLE TO BOOK INTO THIS CLASS
This is a casual class where you have guidance from a teacher but is not suitable for those who haven't wheel thrown before, you must self guide each session.
We advise booking at least 2 sessions (one for throwing / one for trimming)
the last session for glazing will be held in 2023
Under the guidance of Daisy Cooper you will feel free to explore multiple ways of making and how to create mugs, bowls, vases and more.
The final session will allow you to learn about firing & glazing techniques and explore our in house glaze collection to put the finishing touch of your creations.
* CLAY MUST BE PURCHASED FROM US AT AN EXTRA COST OF $15 PER BAG
* RECLAIM TUBES CAN BE PURCHASED FOR $2 A TUBE.
- Bisque firing included
- Glaze firing - charged at $9p/kg
What to bring:
- Apron, tea towel or small towel, short nails are your friends on the wheel.
- your creative imagination
Terms & Conditions of booking please see our FAQs