Casual Classes Wheel Throwing - Monday Evening 6.30pm
YOU MUST HAVE COMPLETED A 6 WEEK COURSE WITH US OR ANOTHER STUDIO TO BE ABLE TO BOOK INTO THIS CLASS
This is a casual class where you have guidance from a teacher but is not suitable for those who haven't wheel thrown before, you must self guide each session.
We advise booking at least 2 sessions (one for throwing / one for trimming)
the last session for glazing will be availalbe to book in 2023
The final session will allow you to learn about firing & glazing techniques and explore our in house glaze collection to put the finishing touch of your creations.
* CLAY MUST BE PURCHASED FROM US AT AN EXTRA COST OF $15 PER BAG
* RECLAIM TUBES CAN BE PURCHASED FOR $2 A TUBE.
- Bisque firing included
- Glaze firing - 2kg included, extra kgs charged at $9p/kg
What to bring:
- Apron, tea towel or small towel, short nails are your friends on the wheel.
- your creative imagination
Terms & Conditions of booking please see our FAQs