Creative Kids Club (9-15yo) Term Classes
Monday 4.00 - 5:30pm OR Tuesday 4.00 - 5.30pm
Six Week Dates: Tuesday 6th February - Tuesday 19th March (no class Tuesday 12th March)
Five Week Dates: Tuesday 20th February - Tuesday 19th March
Teacher : Adele Jade
Looking for an interactive, hands on after school creative club for your little ones?
Clae Space is offering short but fun filled sessions for kids aged 9-15yrs.
Drop your kids off for an hour and half workshop filled with clay and creativity.
We will guide them in how to pinch, coil and roll clay to create a multitude of pieces, from cups to pet bowls, monsters to jewellery and everything in between! At Clae Space we know kids and we know how to foster their imagination!
Spaces are limited for each session to ensure each kid gets the most out of our teachers but guaranteed they will make a friend or two and walk away feeling proud of what they made.
Each session can be guided with a set out project or allow students to create their own projects each week. The final session is a glazing session for the students to participate in.
Younger ages upon consultation - send us an email.
What they will get up to:
Learn how to coil, pinch, slab build and wheel throw
Learn different decoration techniques
Work on their own personal projects throughout the term
- Have fun and get messy and creative!
What they will get:
- All the materials and tools provided to create multiple pieces
- All firing and glazes provided
- Up to 10 pieces will be fired and available 3 weeks later for collection.
What You Need to Bring:
- Clothes you don't mind getting messy in
- A water bottle for hydration
- Any ideas - drawings or pictures are great!
Please note that this session runs at the same time each week and we cannot guarantee make up sessions more any missed classes. We will be able to offer one if there is more than one class running and there is space in the other class.
- Please note we need 5 Bookings required to run the sessions
- Please read our FAQs for all the info on cancellations and general info
- All teachers have Working with Children Checks