Floral wreath making with Seed to Stem
Something a bit different from us (and our first collaboration!) just in time for the festive season!
Come along for a two hour workshop guided by Mandy from Seed to Stem to create your own festive floral wreath. Mandy is both a florist and the grower of the gorgeous blooms. She won a Bronze in her first ever Melbourne International Flower & Garden Show!
Seed to Stem are a micro flower farm and florist who sustainably grow a range of gorgeous flowers in the pristine hills of Kinglake. Read more about them.
Spend a morning in our light filled, pottery studio creating your own wreath and getting into the festive spirit!
All while enjoying some Christmas nibbles from My Pantry Door - so delicious! Prosecco and orange juice will also be hand to brighten the festivities.
What you will get:
- 40cm wreath base
- a selection of dried and seasonal freshly picked flowers
- all the things you'll need to tie or stick them on
- Prosecco & Nibbles ( GF & Vegan Options Available on request)
What you need to bring:
- Anything special you want included on your wreath (ornaments, ribbon, etc)
- Your creativity!
- Clothes you don't mind getting messy in.
Please note this workshop is for 18+ ages
Terms & Conditions of booking please see our FAQs