Kids: 6 Week Term Classes
NEW TERM WILL START FEB 6th 2023
No Class on Monday 13th March
Looking for an interactive, hands on after school creative club for your little ones?
Clae Space is offering short but fun filled sessions for kids aged 9-15yrs
Drop your kids off for an hour and half workshop filled with clay and creation.
We will guide them in how to pinch, coil and roll clay to create a multitude of pieces, from cups to pet bowls, monsters to jewellery and everything in between, here at Clae Space we know kids and we know how to foster their imagination!
Spaces are limited for each session to ensure each kid gets the most out of our teachers but guaranteed they will make a friend or two and walk away feeling proud of what they made.
What They will get up too:
Week 1 - Intro to clay & Pinch Pots
Week 2 - Coiling and Attaching Handles
Week 3 - Slab Building
Week 4 - Wheel Throwing
Week 5 - Decoration & Under Glazing
Week 6 - Glazing
What You Get :
- All the materials and tools provided to create multiple pieces
- Al firing and glazes provided
- Up to 10 pieces will be fired and available 3 weeks later for collection.
What You Need to Bring:
- Clothes you don't mind getting messy in & a water bottle for hydration.
Please Note that this session runs at the same time each week and we are not able to offer make up sessions for missed lessons due to the limited spaces in each class.
- Please note we need 5 Bookings required to run the sessions
- Please read our FAQs for all the info on cancellations, covid safety and general info
- All teachers have Working with Children Checks