Terms & Conditions
Any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property property brought into Clae Space premises.
Any physical injuries sustained as a result of participating in any class or event organised by Clae Space.
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Clae Space
Kiln Firing Service
- All work dropped off at the studio for our kiln firing service must be in boxes labelled with your name and contact number
- We are not liable for any damage to your work once it has been dropped off for firing, including work that comes out of the kiln damaged / cracked.
- Any damage caused to our kilns, kiln shelves or studio due to your work (e.g firing mid fire clay in a high fire kiln) will be invoiced to you for payment within 7 days.
- This includes but is not limited to buying replacement kiln shelves if glaze work sticks to the shelf / Element replacement / kiln brick work replacement / electrical repairs on kilns if due to damage from your firing.
- By paying for the kiln firing and dropping off your work in our studio, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions of the Kiln Firing Service.
PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Clae Space unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Clae Space classes and events or on Clae Space's premises.
(Don’t worry, we’ll only these use to show others how much of a fun time you’re having through social media, newsletters, blogs, website and general Clae Space promo material)